The resource is available exclusively to member companies and among the useful contents within the Members-Only Area are a copy of the 2020 edition of the Federation’s A-Z Guide to Exporting, international retail e-bulletins, government advice and measures to support business, plus digital editions of Gardenex & PetQuip E-News.
Members will also find details of exclusive discounts and special offers negotiated by Gardenex and how to access information from the Federation’s database of international buyers and distributors. The content is being expanded regularly and invaluable market snapshots will be added over the next few months.
Amanda Sizer Barrett, director general of Gardenex, said: “This new service from Gardenex enables member companies to access a comprehensive range of useful information at the click of a button and signposts them to the vast range of business and export information that we offer within the annual subscription.
“The new Members-Only resource complements the personal contact that our team offers UK firms and we are ready to help direct with any enquiry or advice via our Research and Events teams.”
Members visiting the Gardenex website will have access to:
- Gardenex A-Z Guide to Exporting 2019-20
- Gardenex Database of International Trade Buyers
- Gardenex Database of International Trade Shows
- Member Services & Benefits bulletins
- Brexit: Latest Government Advice & Measures
- Covid-19: Latest Government Advice & Measures to Support Business
- International Retail Update bulletins
- Gardenex & PetQuip E-News
- Associate Members
- Discounts & Special Offers – training courses, market research, trade shows, other business services
Companies within Gardenex can access the Members-Only Area by visiting www.gardenex.com and clicking on the Members’ Log-In button at the top right hand corner of the home page. Enter your username or email address and password and click on the Submit button.
Gardenex offers impartial and confidential guidance on every aspect of exporting, on markets and types of customers to target round the world and can discuss how companies can make the most of the multiple benefits that are on offer exclusively to member firms.