Garland / Worth Gardening will be making a major statement with the launch of over 70 new products on its Stand Hall 18H10-K11 at Glee in 2017.
New products to be launched include:
- A self-watering grow pot tower that has an 11ltr planting capacity. The tower is ideal for growing tomatoes, peppers sweet peas etc.
- Hanging basket liners, consisting of capillary matting and universal liners.
- A leaf and garden rake.
- A new range of paint brushes and paint rollers, as well as a practical Wash ‘A’ Way tool for quick cleaning of brushes or rollers.
- A new pest control range comprising pre-baited mouse and rat traps, a humane mouse trap, indoor pest repellers, outdoor pest and animal repellers and a solar panel kit for outdoor repellers.
- Rolls of flexible ties and two thicknesses of new cushioned soft ties, as well as a spiral tree guard.
- Plastic bag rolls for garden waste, rubble and general purpose use.
- New garden covers for hanging chairs and casual dining sets have been added to the company’s PVC- backed polyester range.
- A long handled simple-to-use litter picker.
- 22 new garden basics, comprising plant rings, seed sowers, hook and loop tie, greenhouse fittings, little drippas for the tops of water bottles, screws and nails.
Garland Products Ltd., First Avenue, The Pensnett Estate, Kingswinford, West Midlands, DY6 7TZ, England
Tel: +44 (0) 1384 278256
Fax: +44 (0) 1384 400091